Sunday, August 9, 2009

Clothing for Modern Times


On Friday I went to a superb penthouse.. a fashion house if you may. CMT-Clothing for Modern Times, has launched an impressive studio. What might seem a beat down warehouse by the 10 freeway, is actually a gem for the fashionistas and those a like. Once I got there and took a "loft-y", huge elevator up to the 4th floor, I instantly forgot that I sat in traffic for 2 hours to get there.
Not surprisingly, five brands- Urban Behavior, Costa Blanca, Costa Blanca X, Delicious and Naked Blue overwhelmed me with samples of their newest collections. I couldn't help but to ask if I could place an order for some single items.
The beautiful 30,000 square feet penthouse is the perfect space for some creativity. Opened in 2008, by owner Arif Noor, it has great potential to have some everyday visitors (uhm, me). After all this is were it all happens- the process from inspirational ideas to fabric selections...

No comments:

Post a Comment