Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Endeavour...

After giving it much thought I have decided to change the name of my blog and revamp it! From now on I will post mostly images along with an occasional thought here and there.
I have come to a realization that I have an illness of sorts. No matter where I go or what I do I make a point to analyze every piece of the outfits around me. I dont look at the person's eyes, their walk..I don't notice that they are giving a homeless person a bagel. The first thing I do is look them up and down, pick apart their wardrobe, discuss in my head which colors would have worked better and finally decide if what they are wearing would go with anything in my closet. Sad in a way, I know. But with this epiphany came another great idea. Why not share what I see with others? After all you never know where you might find inspiration and I hope sometimes for you- it will be right here, on this modest blog of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment