Thursday, November 11, 2010

Extending the Runway, Tatiana Sorokko Style





This past Monday I got a chance to attend an event at Bulgari in Beverly Hills for the US launch of the new book, Extending the Runway Tatiana Sorokko Style. Cameron Silver, Nicky Hilton and other fashionistas all got together to celebrate this 127 page publication, that seems to be fit only for the coffee table so your guests could immerse themselves in what you can call an "ageless pursuit of chic".
A well known model in 1990's, Tatiana was no stranger to covers of Vogue, Elle and Harper's Bazaar (where she is currently a contributing editor). I was honored to get her book and get it signed (yay for my coffee table!). Inside I found an amazing collection of vintage couture and an insight to Mrs. Sorokko's closet..I even got to take a picture alongside the legendary style maven. Yes, I was wearing high heels, no, she was not..and yes.. I am two feet shorter than her.

No comments:

Post a Comment