Friday, September 10, 2010

Oh, Ellen



I don't think that I can like Ellen DeGeneres more then I do- she completely amazes me every time I watch her show. No one makes me laugh more than that woman. Yes, you guessed it- she is my number one celebrity I would love to mingle with. Well, she is not only funny but also likes to dab into the fashion world. First she surprised us all by becoming a Cover Girl for the fab make up line and now this- strutting down the runway for the Richie Rich's show! Fashion might not be her biggest interest but Ellen totally rocked the finale with a shrunken hat and blue gloves.

Playful ruffles, short shorts and cute little dresses were the hit in Richie's spring collection. It was sure a change from the previous fashion show collections of other designers, where they went safe with muted colors and simple make up- this designer set all the models off with bright blue eye shadow to start of NY fashion week the bright way.

No comments:

Post a Comment